Certified Residential Specialist/CRS

Certified Residential Specialist / CRS

The CRS designation is the highest credential awarded to residential sales agents, managers, and brokers.

A CRS is a REALTOR® who has earned certification from the Council of Residential Specialists by completing advanced training and by meeting significant experience requirements.

Working with a CRS will make a real difference in the purchase or sale of your home, since they have been trained to help save you time and money.


Out of more than 1 million REALTORS®, less than 3% are Certified Residential Specialists.
Sarah Marrinan is a Certified Residential Specialist

CRSs have the professional experience and advanced training to ensure successful, worry-free real estate transactions.



Certified Residential Specialists are REALTORS® that have completed a significant number of real estate transactions and have met requirements for advanced training and education. That means that CRSs are experienced professionals who have a proven track record of successful sales and transactions.


As REALTORS®, CRSs abide by a strict Code of Ethics and maintain membership within the National Association of REALTORS®.

Negotiation skills

As a home buyer or a seller, you face many risks along the way—financial risks, legal risks, even the risk that a home purchase will fall through. A CRS is trained to minimize those risks and negotiate on your behalf to give you peace of mind throughout your transaction.


Why Certified Residential Specialists (CRS)

Education and experience is what being a Certified Residential Specialists (CRS) is all about. Annually, Certified Residential Specialists earn more than triple the income of the average than non-designee REALTORS® and CRSs complete nearly twice as many transactions each year.

Certified Residential Specialists (CRS) logo


Learn about more acronyms you see after real estate agent names.

What Does “GRI” Mean in Real Estate?

What Does “ePro” Mean in Real Estate?

What is “ALC”?

What is a Mpls St. Paul Magazine and Twin Cities Business Super Real Estate Agent?

Is there special training agents need to sell new construction homes?



About the author: The above article “Certified Residential Specialist?” was provided by Sarah Marrinan.

With multiple certifications, awards and experience, if you’re thinking of selling or buying, I’d love to share my knowledge and expertise. Proudly servicing the following Twin Cities, MN areas: White Bear Lake, Hugo, Lino Lakes, Centerville, Vadnais Heights, Shoreview, Mounds View, Circle Pines, Mounds View, Forest Lake, Columbus, Wyoming, Saint Paul, Minneapolis, Roseville, Lake Elmo, Stillwater and Oakdale, MN.

Visit Sarah’s website at www.CallSarahFirst.com.


Post a Comment