MN Home Appraisal
Home appraisals are an especially delicate situation in hot or changing markets. When an agent is highly effective in getting you the maximum value for your home you actually run the risk of the home appraising for less sending you back to the negotiation table with your buyers.
So what can you do to get the highest appraisal value out of your home?
Here are 10 Steps to a Higher Appraisal Value [VIDEO]
Need more explanation? Call us!
No, online house value estimates are NOT appraisals.
Call us directly for your free customized report or sign up for Sarah’s exclusive Market Snapshot program.
Search for homes in the Twin Cities and sign up to be notified when twin cities homes come on the market.
Check these out:
- Seller Tips Page
- How can you correctly price your home for sale?
- Things that do NOT factor into home values
- 11 things that may Negatively affect your Home’s Value
- House Value Opinion: Homeowner vs The Appraiser
- What is my house worth?
- FHA LOAN APPRAISAL GUIDELINES (What the Appraiser Looks for at your home)
- Perceived Market Value vs Appraisal Value in Low Supply, High Demand Markets
- Preparing To Sell
- What is the best marketing plan for my house?
- How can I Sell Faster and For More Money?
- Real Estate Gimmicks
- What Happens When You Request Property Information Online