Use this form to get in touch about showings and property details, we’ll get right back to you. And if you’re in a hurry, just call or text any time.
Systems – Proven, Repeatable Systems!
In real estate, it’s the job of the seller’s agent to handle the process and the seller to make the decisions. Part of a successful process is having good systems in place.
It’s a fact: Seller’s get their home sold for more money in less amount of time because of proper execution of our systems.
Keys To The Call Sarah First Selling System
- Expertise – Utilizing education above the standard industry requirement, I take a hard, honest look at your situation, the current market, your home’s perks and drawback and utilize that information to maximize the effectiveness of our systems to sell your house.
- Differentiation/Merchandising – Making your home the preferred consumer preference driving interest, excitement and offers to your home. For many sellers, this takes careful strategy.
- Home exposure – Since most home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You’ll gain access to placement on major public search engines like Google, Realtor, Trulia, Zillow, broker sites, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
- Broker Cooperation – Most homes are sold by agents other than the listing agent because most ready, willing and able buyers hire agents. Having a good reputation in agent networks and utilizing those relationships is often key to a successful sale.
- Buyer Procurement – Client loyalty, response times (I have a customer service person that responds to all inquiries 24/7), marketing strategy and other methodology to actively recruit buyers. We can work together to identify the right people to target when marketing your home.
- Negotiation – Positioning is key to opening negotiations. Knowing the bottom line, keeping all parties engaged and creating a victory for all.
- Strategic Partners – Relationships with top lenders, title professional, inspectors and other industry professionals to keep deals together.
- Technology – Properly utilizing technology makes transactions smoother and greener! Technology creates broader reach, increases response times, reduces paper consumption and reduces fuel consumption (less driving to meet!)
- Personal Touch – Of course, technology alone won’t sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides a personal experience. And you won’t have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly. Knowing that I am a real person working diligently behind the scenes with my team will help you feel confident about selling your home.
- The Local Advantage – In addition to market expertise, when you hire a local agent, they are more available to meet in person and have a hyper-local understanding of your immediate market.
Check out this series of videos to help you learn more about getting the most money for your home!
Other Articles you may like:
How Much Do Real Estate Agents Charge Sellers?
What Is Sarah’s Marketing Plan?
Getting the Maximum Appraisal Value for Your Home
7 Seller Tips for 2016
Preparing to Sell Your Home