Luxury Home Certification
Luxury Homes Certification by the Residential Real Estate Council is for agents looking to hone their skills in the ever-growing luxury home market.
The courses included in the Luxury Homes Certification will give REALTORS® the knowledge they need to approach the luxury niche, including pricing strategies, negotiation tactics, and how to stand out from the crowd.
Requirements for Certification
To earn the Luxury Home Certification, agents must complete the following programs:
- Succeeding in the Luxury Market
- 8 Steps to Break into the Luxury Real Estate
- Use Story to Succeed in Luxury Real Estate and Beyond
- Luxury Estate Pricing Strategies
- Millionaire Negotiation Rules that Work in Any Price Range
Home Buyers and Seller’s Benefit
Luxury Home Marketing
Armed with a Luxury Homes Certification, many REALTORS take the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing‘s top-rated Luxury Home Marketing Training so that they are awarded Membership to The Institute. Once a member, they can earn the Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist™ designation, recognized as the mark of accomplishment in luxury markets around the world. Members of The Institute have access to a private Member Portal with exclusive tools, resources, and a network of professionals.
Other Designations and Certifications:
- Graduate of the Realtor Institute® (GRI)
- Certified Residential Specialist® (CRS)
- Seller Seller Representative Specialist® (SRS)
- Real Estate Negotiation Expert® (RENE)
- Pricing Strategy Advisor® (PSA)
- Smart Home Certification
- New-Home Construction Buyer Representation Certificate
- Successful Relocation Representation
- e-PRO® certification