Technology has disrupted every industry, including real estate. Within the span of 20 years, real estate moved from giant books of home listings to being searchable on everyone’s mobile device. The role of the real estate agent has changed from that of the keeper of information to being the provider of information.
Additionally, Social media is changing the way we communicate and advertise every day.
An agent with NAR’s e-PRO® certification is dedicated to making the most of today’s social media and technology to help you with your real estate needs, whatever they may be.
e-PRO® is the only technology certification to be officially recognized, endorsed, and conferred by the National Association of REALTORS®.
Agents with NAR’s e-PRO® certification demonstrate:
- Advanced training in using the latest technology and social media to promote your property or find your next home
- A clear understanding of the ways that e-office strategies, rich media and social networking can benefit today’s consumer in a real estate transaction
- Excellence in adopting, implementing, and promoting technology best practices
- Ethics with commitment to use technology in fair and responsible manner
- Professionalism by completing an education program designed to keep one’s technical knowledge and skill sets up-to-date
Ready to get started? Contact Sarah Marrinan!
What Does “CRS” Mean in Real Estate?
What Does “SRS” Mean in Real Estate?
What Does “GRI” Mean in Real Estate?
What is “ALC”?
What is a Mpls St. Paul Magazine and Twin Cities Business Super Real Estate Agent?